We will be distributing the following awards at the event:
• Grow The Movement – Largest percentage increase in membership
• Newcomer of the Year – A New post with excellent youth and adult membership numbers, strong impact in their community, and a commitment for long term success.
• Advisor of the Year – An individual that has a great attitude, excellent leadership qualities, and cares about the post and the quality of programming for Explorers
• Exploring $500 Scholarship – An individual that has great attendance, participation, leadership, and needs to be pursuing additional education opportunities after high school. (college, certification, or training by a certified instructor). Needs to have a minimum of a 3.5 grade-point average to apply.
• Post of the Year – This award goes to an organization that demonstrates a continued commitment to educating and supporting local youth. This post should demonstrate qualities in education, membership numbers and growth, and a commitment to serving their community.
• Spark Plug Award – This award is for an adult leader that embodies the spirit of Exploring. An individual that sees the importance career education has upon local youth and has the character and spark to get up and inspire youth.
• On-Duty Award – This award is designated for Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS posts. The post must show quality attendance, strong youth and adult membership, post viability, and showcase their public service to their community.